Little Wings are holding their Charity Golf Day. The money raised will go towards our flight program and help us to continue to fly serious ill children from regional & rural NSW into major city hospitals.
We are looking for teams of 4 players to come along for a awesome day of golf, laugh’s and prizes. If you would like to play and don’t have 4 players, we can place you in a team, just buy a single ticket.
There will be novelty games around the course and
YOU COULD WIN A BRAND NEW HYUNDAI KONA, if you get a hole in one on the nominated hole. The nominated hole will be given at registration on Friday 30th April 2021.
There are great opportunities to promote your business on the day by becoming a Sponsor. We are looking for a Major Sponsor, Golf Cart Sponsor and Hole Sponsors.
- There is a maximum of one (1) shot per person only.
- Standard PGA equipment will be used
- The designated hole will be supervised throughout the tournament by 2 independent, non playing, witnesses and any participant claiming the prize shall have his/her card signed by his/her opponents with a minimum of 2 other players in the group, and the aforementioned witnesses.
- Players must be 18 years of age to participate in the hole in one shot.
Terms and Conditions
Little Wings Charity Golf Day 2021 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Little Wings Golf Day will be on Friday 30th April 2021 at Leonay Golf Course 1 Leonay Parade, Leonay NSW 2750.
LittleWings decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
Little Wings Limited is a registered charity in the state of NSW under registration number 154 425 331.
Little Wings Limited is at 21 Avro Street, Bankstown Aerodrome NSW 2200 (ABN 72 154 425 331).
HOLE IN ONE PRIZE – HYUNDAI KONA
- All players must purchase a ticket to the Little Wings Charity Golf Day Friday 30th April 2021 at Leonay Golf Course 1 Leonay Parade, Leonay NSW 2750 to be eligible to participate in the Hole in One competition.
- This is a single prize only. Only the participants first attempt at the insured hole will be a valid attempt.
- It is a condition precedent that:
a. There is a maximum of ONE (1) shot per paying player.
b. Standard PGA equipment will be used.
c. The hole will not be modified from its original state for this event.
- The nominated hole for the Hole in One competition will be given on the day, Friday30th April 2021, with the player’s registration pack.
- The prize for a hole in one shot is a Hyundai Kona, 12 months registration, and CTP3rd party insurance (Sydney postcode) valued at $30,201.88.
- Full comprehensive insurance is at the expense of the winner/owner.
- The designated hole will be supervised throughout the tournament by two (2)independent, non-playing witnesses and any participant claiming the prize shall have his/her card signed by his/her opponents. A minimum of 2 other players in the group and the aforementioned witnesses.
- The two (2) independent non-playing witnesses must not be an employee, partner, family member, or other close association of the insured.
- Colour is subject to availability.
- Delivery time will be a minimum of 4 weeks.